About TM Solicitors
TM Solicitors Ltd is a specialist legal practice that operates in three key areas of law, probate, contested probate, and personal injury.
The firm assists clients locally, across the UK as well as abroad.
TM Solicitors are members of the
- International Bar Association (IBA),
- Probate Section of the Law Society, the Association of Personal injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Connect2Law the UK’s leading legal referral and support network.
Tim Murden is an Associate Member of the Solicitors For the Elderly ( 3661)
The managing director is Tim Murden.
TM Solicitors Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
SRA number 556897.
Why Choose TM Solicitors?
- We always take care to advise our clients in simple plain English
- We always try to explain the difficult things in an easy to understand manner
- We always endeavour to provide fixed fees particularly for probate
- We are experts in what we do, we don’t generalise in other areas, we specialise in probate, contested probate and personal injury cases
- We operate locally, nationally and internationally
- We always keep in regular contact with our clients by phone, letter, text or e-mail
- The client always comes first and we fight cases hard
As a forward thinking law firm we embrace a fresh approach to diversity of all our staff, our policy can be seen by clicking here.
Make A Free Enquiry
Make a free, no obligation enquiry now. Call us on 0845 568 4000 or click here to make a free online enquiry.