Positions Vacant : 21st April 2022
Probate Fee Earner Vacancy
TM Solicitors act for clients across the UK and specialise in all aspects of probate, as well as will disputes.
We presently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Probate Paralegal to join our probate estate administration team.
· Taking detailed instructions from clients at the beginning of case so as to ascertain all assets and liabilities of an estate
· Drafting probate applications to the probate registry for the issue of grants of probate and grants of letters of administration
· Completion of all Inheritance tax returns required for probate eg. IHT 205/IHT 400
· Advice on inheritance tax reliefs
· Managing efficiently a probate case load
· Giving clear advice on all aspects of probate estate administration in a friendly manner both by telephone and in writing
· Have previous experience of working within a Private Client department undertaking probate estate administration
· Excellent communication skills, a pleasant and professional telephone manner and be able to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
. Methodical and organised with an attention to detail.
· Show sympathy and empathy to clients
. Ability to work independently and self-motivated
The role is 30 hours per week, with flexible working hours available.