Call on 0330 404 2489 or complete this form
Contested Probate Solicitor: Will Dispute Advice and Help
Are you a family relative who is unhappy with a will ? If so, we can help you.
We have a dedicated team that specialise in Contested Probate disputes and are one of the few firms to really focus on this area of law. In doing so, we have significant experience across a range of the most common types of Probate dispute.
Contesting a will
There are various ways in which a will can be challenged. Typically, we find that the most common types of disputes we advise upon are as follows :-
- Lack of capacity issues surrounding the testator
- Undue influence when a will has been executed
- Fraudulent wills
- Claims for financial maintenance
- Proprietary estoppell claims – a breach of a promise
- Problems with the will itself – was it signed and witnessed correctly
A list of recent and past cases we have handled can be seen by clicking here.