Call on 0330 404 2489 or complete this form
Making a Will
Over 70% of the UK population haven’t got a will, however this needn’t be the case, and we can help you with arrange your affairs quickly and promptly with the minimum of fuss.
But why make a will?
Making a will is simple and easy and we can undertake this quickly and easily for you. There are lots of good reasons to have a will for example :-
- You can decide how your estate is to be administered rather than the law .
- The Intestacy Rules often don’t provide for close non-family members such as a common law wife or husband.
- You can appointed Guardians to look after Children.
- You can appoint Executors whose sole role is to administer an estate this might be a close family member or some you can trust.
- You can reduce your Inheritance Tax liability through careful tax planning.
- Avoid family disputes by making clear your intentions.
Make A Free Enquiry
Make a free, no obligation enquiry now. Call us on 0845 568 4000 or click here to make a free online enquiry.